SEA/SEIU Local 1984 is currently accepting self-nominations for the annual election. In order to have your name appear on the printed ballot, nominations must be received by 5:00 p.m. on September 28, 2017. Please send all completed forms to SEA/SEIU Local 1984, 207 North Main Street, Concord, NH 03301.
On Sunday, October 29 voting will take place for the following positions:
- President (one position, two-year term)
- 1st Vice President (One position two-year term)
- 2nd Vice President (One position two-year term)
- Secretary (One position two-year term)
- Treasurer (One position two-year term)
- Director (State, three positions, three-year term)
- Director (Community College System of NH, one position, three-year term)
If you are interested in running for any of the positions listed above, please follow the instructions on the nomination and notice form, linked here.
Elections will take place during Convention at Attitash Grand Summit Hotel in Bartlett. Nominations will begin on Saturday, October 28 at 2:00 p.m. and elections will take place starting at 8:00 a.m. on Sunday, October 29.