Sign Up for SEA and SEA/PAC

Purple-SEA-logo-gradientYou can now use our online forms to sign up as a member and make or change your SEA/PAC contribution (you can read more about our online forms below). An important note: Before filling out the form to contribute to SEA/PAC, you’ll want to make sure your bargaining unit can contribute via payroll deduction; you can find this out by talking to one of your chapter leaders.

Please click the link for the form that best describes what you’re looking to do:

I’m looking to sign up as a member and contribute to SEA/PAC

I’m looking to start or change my contribution to SEA/PAC

Rather not use the online form? You can print and fill out a paper copy of the form.

Our online forms are hosted by RightSignature, which allows you to fill out a membership or SEA/PAC form and sign your name using your mouse to control the cursor. Once you’re finished filling out a form, a copy will be emailed to the SEA/SEIU Local 1984 office and another copy will be sent to you. If you have any questions or feedback about the online forms, you can email

Comments about Sign Up for SEA and SEA/PAC are welcome. Off-topic comments and other violations of our community guidelines may be withheld or removed. Comments do not appear immediately after posting.

Leave a Reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.