Who We Help
The State Employees’ Association’s Operation Santa Claus program ensures gifts are provided to nearly 3,000 New Hampshire children in need regardless of circumstances.
Children who have received services from the Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) or are in need of assistance benefit from this program.
Each year since 1960, volunteers from OSC collect gifts and necessities for children in need. OSC can only do this great work with the generous support from people like you.
- State, municipal, county workers
- NH businesses and schools
- Recreational clubs
- Community groups
In December, the National Guard arrives to load the gifts and transport them to the 11 district offices throughout the state.
Ways to Give
As a supporter of OSC, there are many ways to help:
- Sponsor a child or children
- Fundraise at work to sponsor multiple children
- Make a monetary donation
- Donate goods and services to OSC for fundraising
- Invite OSC to your workplace or community group
- Be part of the planning
Once a year, a child’s dream should come true.